We will help you find what you need, From the first positive pregnancy test to cluster feeding at 3 am. No need to spend the day searching Google! We know that finding a doula is just one of many things on your list to prepare for birth and a new baby.
- Body Of Light – Massage, and Chiropractic. Offers Webster Technique of turning breech babies.
- Barre3– A fusion of pilates, yoga, and ballet. Prenatal and postpartum modifications for every class.
- Tamarak Heated Salt Water Pool– Open Swim and Mother Baby Classes
- Eugene Yoga – Prenatal Yoga
Divine Goddess Health and Beauty – Aimee “Hara” Thompson, LAc, LMT, CYT- Holistic care for Women and Children, including Acupuncture, Custom Herbal Formulas, Therapeutic Massage and Yoga, and Lifestyle and Nutritional Counseling.
Baby Weigh in:
- Baby Connection– Meet other families, weigh babies and consult with a lactation specialist. Wednesday 11-12.
- Daisy Chain– Nursing Nook
- Well Mama– Pregnancy and Postpartum mental health support.
- Daisy Chain– Community based breastfeeding support and postpartum doula care.
- Loving Arms Lactation -Private lactation consulting.
- Kelly Mom– Evidence-Based website on breastfeeding